Last Updated: July 22, 2014
- Limitation of Warranties
- The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Maria Whalen and Intentional Network (hereinafter “ referred to collectively as “COMPANY”), unless otherwise noted, and are provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- Professional Assistance
- The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional or as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of COMPANY.
- If you have specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- You should never delay in seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
- COMPANY encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional. If you think you have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
- Except as limited by the applicable laws, COMPANY expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained on this site or provide by COMPANY.
- COMPANY is also not liable for and does not endorse any specific tests, procedures, products, opinions or other information that may be provided on linked websites.